Revision as of 14:50, 19 May 2021 by Pj
GhettoForge operates #ghettoforge on irc.libera.chat.
- Post in English. Most of our packagers and volunteers only speak the English language.
- Keep conversations on-topic and related to GhettoForge.
- Don't paste anything longer than two lines. Use a [pastebin] instead.
- Don't use private messages to contact other members of the channel without asking permission first. It's rude and many users will ignore you if you do this.
- Avoid flame wars. Use your IRC client's /ignore feature if someone is giving you grief.
- Don't ask to ask a question. Ask your question, and [ask it smartly].
- If you don't get an immediate response, hang around. The channel users may be busy or away. Wait at least a half hour before asking the same question again.
- Apply common sense and courtesy.